£40,952 per year
almost 4 years ago
This innovative and dynamic charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Fundraising Product Manager for a 12 month contract. The postholder will be responsible for achieving an ambitious target, growing income from a selection of community fundraising products.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop and report on the team strategy, operational plans and budgets to generate long-term and sustainable income
- To research, develop and test new fundraising products and /resources in line with existing and future plans
- To be responsible for marketing existing and new fundraising activity to maximise participation and income using a variety of channels
- To mentor, support and manage direct reports; ensuring they meet individual and team targets
- To maintain accurate records on income and expenditure, reporting on performance and reforecasting budgets as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to develop, implement and monitor plans, present budgets and interpret financial information
- Experience of generating and managing high profile fundraising products
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
- Line management experience
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.