City of London
£0 - 27,850 per year
over 3 years ago
This leading national health charity are recruiting for a brand new role - Fundraising Operations Executive.
This role would suit anyone with extensive fundraising support and/or project support experience from within the charity sector.
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for new fundraising projects and campaigns, to ensure customer care, data management and insight requirements are considered.
You will work across multiple departments spanning fundraising, customer care and customer insight to ensure relationship management processes are followed so their customers receive the best possible experience.
Main duties for the Fundraising Operations Executive include:
- Responsible for building strong relationships with the various fundraising functions
- Ensure internal stakeholders follow briefing processes and the briefing documents prepared for external suppliers are clear
- Act as first point of contact for outsourced suppliers/agencies
- Monitor the performance of suppliers against agreed SLAs and report back to the relevant customer manager
- Ensure compliance around data protection and the IOF codes of practice
Essential criteria for the Fundraising Operations Executive include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven project/fundraising support experience
- Experience of working in an account management environment
- Experience of working with data and the regulations surrounding it
- Prince 2 is desirable