£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An award-winning education charity who empower young people to take charge of their financial futures are looking for a Fundraising Officer (Partnerships) to work predominantly with corporate partners, but also with trusts and foundations.
The TPP Fundraising and Development team is delighted to be supporting this fantastic charity with the search for a Fundraising Officer (Partnerships). Working with the Senior Fundraising Manager, you will support and manage your partnership portfolio by supporting existing partnerships, delivering results, and identifying new opportunities. Specifically you will:
- Generate additional revenue by maintaining and building these relationships and seeking continuation/additional funding.
- Leverage your knowledge to research, prospect and build new relationships across a range of income streams; predominantly with corporate donors, and trusts and foundations, but possibly including statutory bodies.
- Manage multiple deadlines for reporting within existing funding agreements and support new business proposals when required.
- Lead staff fundraising product development.
- Ensure efficiency across employee engagement plans.
To be considered for this role, you will have prior experience in the charity sector working within corporate partnership fundraising. You will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to convey complex messages in a clear and understandable way to internal colleagues, external organisations and the public. You will be comfortable managing competing deadlines, and have the ability to research, interpret and prioritise data from various sources.
If you are interested in this excellent position, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance. A TPP Consultant will then be in touch with further detail about the role, organisation and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.