over 2 years ago
This children’s medical charity with a dedicated group of supporters provides vital support to children and families. The organisation is expanding currently and is recruiting for a Fundraising Officer to generate income across a range of income streams including corporate partners, individuals and community groups. This is a home based role covering London and the SE.
Key duties within this position will be as follows:
- Assist the Head of Fundraising in implementing the fundraising strategy and generating income for the charity
- Work closely with colleagues within the fundraising team to ensure that targets for securing income are achieved in line with budgets
- Ensure that supporters are kept up to date including through contributing to the charity’s monthly newsletter
- Develop strong relationships with community fundraisers as well as with key stakeholders
- Support existing corporate fundraising groups
- Identify new potential corporate supporters as well as potential new community groups and individual donors
- Develop sponsorship proposals for events
- Support corporate partners, individuals and groups who are organising their own fundraising events
- To ensure excellent supporter care at all times
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of successful income generation for a company or within a charity fundraising position
- Previous experience of event management
- Experience of managing a varied workload and of working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of community fundraising and of working with volunteers on small scale events
- Ability to communicate successfully at all levels
- Ability to manage relationships successfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey a compelling case for support
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.