Up to £30834.00 per annum
7 months ago
An international humanitarian charity is looking for a Fundraising Officer specialising in Statutory and Trusts fundraising to start ASAP for a 6-month period (with possible extension) in their head office in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Researching funding options from bilateral and multilateral institutional donors, trusts and foundations, (along with other potential new sources of funding)
- Supporting regional offices to increase their fundraising capacity
- Maintaining and developing relationships with relevant donors
- Maintaining an organisational database of key donor contacts
- Preparing progress reports on fundraising efforts including analysis of relevant trends
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.