£27k - 31k per year + benefits
over 3 years ago
TPP is working with an environmental charity to recruit a Fundraising Officer to join their fundraising team. Working closely with the Fundraising Manager, the role offers a lot of variety with fundraising steams including events, community and direct marketing.
As well as working to maintain and develop their membership programme, a key part of the role will be to explore a new individual giving programme, encompassing the aforementioned income streams with the view to increase fundraising income.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
• To develop and grow income generation through: membership, individual and committed giving, challenge events and other fundraising initiatives.
• To maximise income generation and deliver on fundraising targets across a range of fundraising steams.
• To recruit, retain and administer an effective membership base for the charity to increase awareness of the cause, strengthen its campaigning ability and maximise membership income.
• To help develop, deliver and administer an individual giving programme through both appeals and committed giving.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Previous and experience and success in an individual giving, membership or fundraising focused role and an understanding of the requirements of the range of associated financial transactions
• Extensive experience as a communicator with range of stakeholders
• Experience of or exposure to creating and implementing effective campaigns
• Experience of working with external partners to add value to a fundraising programme.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th January, 10am.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.