020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
TPP fundraising is currently working with a well-regarded medical research academy who focus on promoting advances in medical science, to recruit for a new Fundraising Officer who will be responsible for working with the organisation's Fellows, major donors and corporate supporters to maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships. This role is a great opportunity for an individual who has some experience of fundraising, a good understanding of supporter development and a keen interest in the medical research environment to be involved with an exciting and influential programme of activities.
The key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Managing and nurturing the organisation's individual donor group
- Identifying and researching new donor prospects for the organisation, including trusts, corporate partnerships and individuals
- Develop bespoke stewardship plans for each high net worth donor to ensure long term support
- Organise bespoke fundraising events to attract new supporters to the organisation
- Ensure a proactive communications plan is in place to support the organisation?s fundraising and corporate programme
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Some experience of working in a fundraising team
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Background or interest in sciences and medical research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain contact databases
Closing Date: 21st October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.