£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A growing youth-focused charity based in South-West London are looking for a Fundraiser with an interest in both Trusts and Corporate Fundraising.
The successful applicant will be responsible for producing successful fundraising bids for Trusts whilst developing CSR opportunities with corporate partners in order to bring in both restricted and unrestricted income for the charity. There will also be a responsibility to contribute to fundraising communications and assist with the writing of the charity's bi-annual newsletter as well as having responsibility for aspects of fundraising administration.
The hiring manager would be interested in seeing CVs of applicants with varying levels of experience (hence the salary range listed above). Minimum requirements with regards to skills and experience would be as follows:
- Minimum 1 year's experience of successful income generation through fundraising activity working with Trusts & Foundations and Corporate Partnerships.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, ideally with a history of successful Trust applications.
- Creative project management skills.
- Demonstrable networking and relationship-building skills.
- Flexibility to travel to different services across UK
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.