£24000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
8 months ago
A leading independent research centre in Berkshire, specialising in organic food production and land management solutions is looking for a Fundraising Manager and a Senior Fundraising Administrator, both part-time (3 days per week) with a possibility of the two roles being combined into one full-time position.
The Fundraising Manager position has a salary band of £31,000 to £34,000 if full-time and incorporating the administrative duties as described below (pro rata if 3 days per week and not incorporating the administrative aspect).
The Senior Fundraising Adminstrator role is vacant only as a part-time position and has a salary band of £23,500 to £28,500, pro-rata at 3 days per week.
Key responsibilities for the Fundraising Manager:
- Alongside the Executive Director, develop a portfolio of up to 150 existing and new donors, prospects, trusts and corporate contacts through a variety of approaches, including face to face, phone, events and written communications.
- Raise income to meet agreed targets with a focus on gifts in excess of £1k.
- Identify and evaluate new prospects utilising a wide range of methods including developing peer to peer networks and events.
- Engage with the organisation's strategic planning process, including the Fundraising and Communications Strategies, in order to identify new developments and plan effectively for funding opportunities.
- Develop accurate fundraising budgets and operational plans.
The successful applicant will have worked previously in a major donor role, with experience of identifying and securing high-value gifts. You will have a strong track record of establishing and developing successful relationships with high net worth individuals, trusts and corporate donors.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Fundraising Administrator include:
- Assist the Executive Director with correspondence with funders
- Maintain calendar of reporting and application deadlines for key current and potential funders (all types)
- Assist Executive Director with production of annual/final reports as required
- Assist Executive Director with preparation of funding applications
- Assist the Executive Director in the promotion of the Charity, particularly in relation to established and potential donors
- Maintain and develop the organisation's database
- Assist the Executive Director/Fundraising Manager with the organization and administration of fundraising events
The closing date for these roles is 15th January 2018.
If either of the above part-time roles would be of interest to you, or if you would prefer to combine the two into one full-time position (or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts), please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.