Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £32000 per annum
over 2 years ago
TPP are working with an international charity who believes no one should go hungry and provide regular meals to children and families in the most neglected parts of the world. In this role reporting to the CEO you will be generating income from several income streams including, trusts, corporates, high net worth individuals and communities. This role is home based to people living in the London Birmingham or Bradford regions.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To develop and implement fundraising strategies and oversee fundraising programs.
* To work alongside trustees to utilise their connections with potential donors
* Work along side the event manager to utilise fundraising opportunities
* Research and identify new donors.
* Develop major gift opportunities and grant writing proposals.
* Recruit volunteers in the community to increase fundraising from local SME's, schools and mosques
The successful candidate will have:
* Successful experience in generating income in the not for profit sector
* Excellent project management skills
* Motivation to work independently
* Sensitivity to differences in culture and nationality.
* The ability to speak urdu, arabic or bangla would be desirable
Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The client is currently works closely with Pakistani and Bangladeshi community groups ; such groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
All applicants will be selected on the basis of suitability for the job only
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.