£28k - 32k per year
over 3 years ago
TPP is looking to recruit an innovative and ambitious Partnership Development Manager, at a great UK charity who focus on supporting hard to reach young people and women. This is an exciting time for any individual with an entrepreneurial drive, who is looking to focus their fundraising role to securing income from public sector funders such as SFA, EFA, Cabinet Office and Local Authorities. This is a permanent position, based in their London HO.
Key responsibilities include;
- Securing funding from public and charity sector funders, by:
- Leading on developing delivery partnerships to raise funding for the organisation’s services.
- Leading on bid writing, through direct applications, for all statutory grants.
- Leading on securing funding from the 2014-20 European Social Fund
- Prioritising external relationship management to ensure lasting, durable partnerships.
The ideal individual would be able to demonstrate;
- Proven experience in fundraising or partnership development
- Proven experience of successful bid writing
- Proven experience of securing funding for a third sector organisation
- An ability to drive forward projects creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Closing Date - ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.