over 3 years ago
TPP is working with a leading children’s charity, recruiting for a Donor Acquisition Fundraising Manager. This is a full time position, working at their head office in London, with a salary of £37,366 - £42,806.
The role of Donor Acquisition Manager within the Individual Giving department is to ensure that the charity effectively recruits new donors through channels such as DRTV, Direct Mail, Door Drop, Inserts, Digital and Outdoor. This person will liaise closely with other managers in the Individual giving team.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
• To play a key role in maximising income from potential supporters through development and delivery of fundraising acquisition strategies.
• To have responsibility for the team’s budgetary performance.
• To work effectively with other teams and departments in fundraising and other functions to maximise income for children.
• To lead, manage and develop a team within Individual Giving in line with corporate standards in order to meet business requirements.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
• Substantial experience of managing large scale DRTV, direct mail, door drops, inserts, digital and outdoor acquisition campaigns.
• Experience of managing substantial budgets in excess of multimillion pounds.
• Substantial experience of managing media, data and creative agencies, ensuring sustained high level of performance. This would require the ability to build good working relationships, monitoring performance and proactivity to address performance issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to analyse, interpret and present complex information in a clear, confident and persuasive way for a wide range of audiences.
• Highly developed ability to establish, develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of people, including senior level individuals to achieve desired outcomes.
Closing Date: Thursday 15th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.