South London, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
5 months ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting an international charity with the search to a Fundraising Manager vacancy. This is a 6 month fixed term contract position, reporting to the Head of Fundraising, and is primarily focused on Corporate fundraising. However, as this is a small team, there will be some additional Trust fundraising responsibilities too.
In this broad role, you will:
- manage an existing portfolio of corporate donors
- manage applications for new corporate funding, and report on project funding received
- attend meetings with corporates, organising funder visits, and arranging corporate volunteering
- manage applications and reporting for small trusts
- support the Trusts and Foundations manager with other applications/reporting
Working as part of a small and successful team, in order to succeed in this role you will require experience in Corporate (essential) and trust (highly desirable) fundraising. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a good knowledge of budgets and ideally experience of working with projects.
This is a fast moving role and applications are being considered on a rolling basis. To apply, please send through your CV in response to this advert asap. Alternatively, please contact Matt Adams for additional information.