City of London, London
£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
An established social justice charity in East London is looking for a Fundraising Manager to concentrate on their corporate fundraising and trust/statutory applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Generating income from both Corporate Partners and Statutory Foundations, undertaking research on prospective partners, networking and building relationships.
* Working closely with the Partnerships Team to develop joined-up approaches and crossover opportunities for the charity.
* Developing the Corporate Fundraising strategy to align smoothly with the needs of the wider organisation.
* Identifying, developing and maintaining Charity of the Year Partnerships.
* Being the lead bid writer for all statutory applications.
* Developing partnerships and securing funding from public sector funders across the statutory sector.
In order to be considered for this role, you will bring experience of partnership working (either developing new business or account management) and ideally some previous experience of working within the charity sector. You will have some experience of writing successful bids, and of cross-team project management. You will have a natural flair for building relationships, be a confident communicator, and be highly organised.
If you are interested in this fantastic role, please send through a CV in response to this advert in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on TPP's Fundraising and Development team (tel: 0207 198 6040) for a confidential discussion.