about 1 year ago
Managing our existing funding channels and oversee the Fundraising Committee and our other volunteers working in schools and events, and marketing. Reporting to the Fundraising Lead on the Trustee Board.
- Develop and oversee our Fundraising Plan.
- Extend our philanthropic donations nationally and internationally, particularly in the USA.
- Organise individual giving campaigns with our marketing team.
- Coordinate community fundraising e.g. individual sponsorships.
- Coordinate distribution of collecting tins in local businesses.
- Work with our events team to ensure opportunities for fundraising are maximised.
This is a voluntary role which is home based ideally in or close to the Harpenden area and requires an average of one day per week plus on average attending one meeting a month with the Fundraising Committee.
Experience in the charity sector is necessary.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.