£34000 - £36000 per annum
10 months ago
This wonderful disability and social isolation organisation based in Berkshire is looking for an inspiring Fundraising Manager to join them to help lead the team to deliver a growth in income. You will personally be instrumental in developing the income from corporates, major donors and legacies and manage three individuals who will specialise in trusts and events.
This will be an exciting role and will be a great development opportunity for someone looking to broaden their fundraising experience.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Developing and grow new ways of raising unrestricted funds via corporates, trusts, community and challenge events
- Developing and manage the implementation of legacy and donor communications, campaigns and stewardship activities
- Managing a team of three people, inspiring and motivating great performance
- Provide updates on income/ expenditure and any variances against the plan
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of securing income within the charity sector
- Proven ability to write and present persuasively and effectively to a variety of audiences in order to solicit support
- Demonstrable experience of setting, managing and analysing income budgets
- Strong computer literacy, database and keyboard skills, including MS Excel & Word
Closing Date: 11th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.