£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are working with a small international organisation to recruit a Fundraising Manager for a three month contract role with the likelihood to become permanent. You will be responsible for the maintain relationships with high value donors including individuals and corporates.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop existing donors, providing a good level of stewardship and recognition
- Support with a large special event organised
- Deliver organisation's fundraising strategy, supporting in other areas where needed
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering relationships with donors
- Good internal stakeholder management skill
- Positive, confident and mature approach, commitment and willingness to get involved
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.