£36k - 40k per year
about 3 years ago
This lovely, grassroots charity based in East London is currently recruiting for the position of Fundraising Manager to join their dynamic team. You will attract new donors across a range of income streams, and contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation. This is a great development opportunity for an ambitious fundraiser keen to work in a diverse organisation. This organisation is also open to fundraisers searching for a role four days per week.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Generate income through research and business development helping to secure funding from a range of donors
- Manage the development of funding proposals for corporate giving, statutory programmes, and trusts
- Increase the organisations profile with a range of activities to include: materials, events, press, and social media
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of creating and managing fundraising campaigns
- Experience of securing income in either corporate, trust or statutory funding
- Experience of managing donor relationships and maximising their value
Closing Date: 6th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.