£36k - 40k per year
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
We are currently working with a disability charity in the UK, recruiting for a Fundraising Manager to join their friendly team. The organisation is at the start of their ambitious five year fundraising strategy and are looking for an individual who can excel in developing and delivering on key fundraising streams for the organisation. This role will suit an individual who is looking for a new and exciting challenge and is enthused by the prospect of building and nurturing new relationships with donors.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Implementing the organisation's fundraising strategy and producing operational plans for developing new and existing income streams
- Nurture, build and manage relationships with high value donors
- Develop a donor acknowledgement and recognition programme
- Identify and develop sponsorship opportunities
- Provide line management of the fundraising team
For this role the individual will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of developing and delivering a fundraising strategy
- Detailed knowledge and experience in generating income from key fundraising streams such as Major Donor or Corporate
- Strong relationship management and building skills with ability to engage with senior level individuals
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Experience of line management is preferable
Closing Date: 4th December 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.