£23000 - £26000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 1 year ago
We are working with a membership body who are looking to recruit a Fundraising and Events Administrator to join their team.
This is a new role supporting the Head of Membership and External Engagement. They are looking for this person to support and develop both the existing and new fundraising activities of the charity.
They are particularly interested in candidates who have experience in coordinating events and applying for funding from charitable trusts. That said they want to hear from you if you have a 'can do' attitude and are willing to be involved in all aspects of the team and are willing to learn.
This is initially a 1 year fixed term contract with the possibility of extending.
As Fundraising and Events Administrator you will
- Deal with the administration process for new members as well as for annual membership subscription.
- Provide support in identifying new members.
- Organise and manage the logistics of meetings, research launches, roundtables and ad hoc events.
- Secure and book venue and finalise catering.
- Monitor, maintain and investigate income from charitable trusts, foundations and grant making bodies.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have all round administration skills.
- Experience of event coordination.
- Interest in working in the charity sector.