up to £32,406
almost 3 years ago
This leading UK benevolent fund is recruiting for a Fundraising Events Officer to join its dedicated event fundraising team. Working across new and existing third party events including challenge and endurance events you will work with a team of truly dedicated event participants.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Play a vital role in recruiting, managing and maintaining the enthusiasm of supporters
- Contribute to the development of the national event fundraising plan
- Project manage large external events, utilising volunteers and partnerships to deliver successful events
- Develop fundraising materials and merchandise for use by event participants to ensure maximum income is delivered
- Manager relationships with event committees and key stakeholder taking part in events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of organising fundraising events and activities and of marketing events
- Experience of communicating successfully with supporters and other key stakeholders including suppliers and event agencies
- Experience of managing the needs of volunteers
- Solid knowledge of event fundraising best practice
- Ability to generate new ideas and initiatives
- Event management skills
- Ability to provide excellent standard of supporter care
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.