Up to £25398.00 per annum
8 days ago
An excellent hybrid working full time or part time (4 days) opportunity for an experienced events fundraiser or assistant to manage your own portfolio of events, whilst working in large well-established team at this national health charity. If you want to gain exposure to some high-profile events and are passionate about third party challenge events, then this could be a brilliant role for you.
The TPP team is supporting this charity with the search for a Fundraising Events Officer, where you will maximise income through delivering key third-party events including, runs, cycles, and triathlons.
This is a permanent role, reporting into the Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships and responsible for:
- Growing both income and engagement through delivering a variety of third-party events
- Excellent supporter journey stewardship, building relationships with participants to encourage high levels of retention and amount raised
- Managing the logistics and delivery of events from training days, to cheering points and post-race follow up
- Managing 'behind the scenes' administration of events
- Working closely with Marketing and Community teams to covert queries and grow number of participants
This role will suit an individual with experience of challenge event management and demonstrable experience of successful participant recruitment, development of supporter journeys and stewardship communications. You will have the ability to build rapport quickly and a good knowledge of the current events market and key trends.
To apply, please send through a CV in response to this advert in the first instance, and a TPP consultant will follow up with information about the role, organisation and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Sema Hussein via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.