City of London, London
£20885 - £23205 per annum + Pro Rata
10 months ago
FTC December 19
Our client, a Health Charity are currently seeking a Fundraising Events Coordinator to start in August up until December 2019. You will be required to provide fundraising / administrative and event management support to the fundraising and events team. You will also be required to provide supporter stewardship in order to maximise generation, the closing date is 7th August and interviews to be held on the 13th August.
- Be first point of contact for events and fundraising enquiries
- Provide stewardship to maximise supporter income
- Support managers
- Participate in events
- Provide customer service for supporters and volunteers via phone, email, social media platforms
- Work with colleagues in other regions
- Recruit and manage events team volunteers
- Work closely with the finance team
- Database management
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.