£22366.00 - £23681.00 per annum
10 months ago
TPP are excited to be supporting a Children's charity to recruit a Fundraising due diligence executive on a 12 month contract. This charity is fighting for every childhood. They support vulnerable children across the country.
This is a newly created role for the charity. Led by the Fundraising Due Diligence Manager, this new team will work closely with colleagues that manage the relationships with philanthropists, trusts
and foundations, corporate partners, celebrities and other public representatives.
The Fundraising Due Diligence Executive will employ their research and communication skills and experience to gather and analyse information from a number of external sources, presenting their findings clearly and with attention to detail.
Undertake due diligence on behalf of teams across Fundraising & Engagement, Communications, and Strategy Policy & Evidence - in line with policies and procedures.
Ensure that research, escalations, and decision-making are communicated and recorded centrally and in line with Data Protection regulations.
Some of the main Responsibilities:
1. Undertake the delivery of comprehensive due diligence research on potential major donors, corporate partners, and public representatives, employing appropriate methodologies and resources.
2. Present research findings objectively and clearly, through a high standard of written reporting with attention to detail and consideration of confidentiality.
3. Identify reputational and ethical risks in line with organisational policies, and escalate for consideration by senior colleagues where appropriate.
4. Provide reliable and efficient support, ensuring that tasks are delivered to deadline and proactively communicating any issues
5. Interact constructively with colleagues in responding to requests for, and relaying the results of, due diligence.
6. Record outcomes centrally on the Raiser's Edge database and in compliance with Data Protection regulations.
If this role is of interest please get in touch ASAP