Up to £48755 per annum
12 months ago
This fantastic homeless charity are looking for an experienced digital professional to join their team.
This is an exciting role to come and join a charity who are looking to rethink and reshape their approach to fundraising. Within this role you can look forward to maximising the opportunities that digital and tech offers, to maximise the fundraising teams outreach and impact. You will act as the digital lead, with the aim to naturalise digital throughout the department, ensuring that all teams are comfortable using and maximising digital.
You will be working closely with the Director, to ensure that the department takes a digital first approach in everything that they do. With one direct report, you will work closely with stakeholders and teams around the charity, including marketing and digital, to create a collaborative change plan, and to lead in representing fundraising in the wider charity digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced digital professional
- Have a strong knowledge of utilising digital/tech to deliver customer facing results
- Up to date knowledge of the digital environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement and project management skills
- Strong experience in use of data within a digital context
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with Toby Roberts on the MarComms and Digital team at TPP Recruitment