Up to £28000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
12 days ago
We are working with a music charity who support aspiring artists from diverse backgrounds to discover their ambitions. Over the last 30 years, they have impacted over 10,000 young people from black and ethnically diverse backgrounds, female musicians and those facing socio-economic barriers to pursue a career in the music industry.
As Development Officer you will support in implementing the organisations fundraising strategies. With the support of their Head of Department, Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer you will research, build and maintain their donor and client databases. You will work on many aspects of development including fundraising events, corporate partnerships and public and private grant funding.
This is a new role for the organisation and an exiting time to join their small and creative team. You can really make this role your own, and they are looking for someone with the creativity and drive to come up with new ideas to ensure they're donors get the best experience.
As Development Coordinator you will
- Manage renewals for regular donors and memberships.
- Support the development of the fundraising database.
- Develop and manage the Membership scheme from recruitment to retention.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver a programme of events.
- Work with the Head of Development to develop corporate partnership strategies.
Some of the abilities they are looking for are
- Excellent interpersonal skills, supporter-focused with the ability to show empathy.
- Being able to work collaboratively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, relationships and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to think protectively, creatively and innovatively.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.