Up to £25000.00 per annum
21 days ago
TPP are delighted to be working with a national charity. This charity is helping to create a world in which the sacrifice that serving men and women have made, is recognised, no matter what. They provide a safety net for those who find themselves in immediate need; supporting counselling services, offering mental health provision and giving those who need the most basic of help, a roof over their heads and a hot meal.
Are you a super user for Blackbaud Raisers Edge?
This role will deliver an efficient and conscientious administrative and database management service to a busy Fundraising department, being responsible for the accurate processing of income and data from a variety of income streams. This includes importing constituent and gift information into the CRM, and working with the finance department to ensure accuracy when completing the reconciliation process. You will have the ability to recognise streamlining opportunities in there current processes and will have previous experience of troubleshooting import errors.
Would you enjoy being part of a small, busy and growing team where the tasks require enthusiasm and focus?
Some of the responsibilities include:
* Be the department Blackbaud Raisers Edge Expert
* To prepare advanced data, reports and queries for the rest of the fundraising team
* To liaise with the data manager and Blackbaud customer services to diagnose and solve problems within the database
* To carry out regular data maintenance tasks including general data cleansing, merging duplicate records, data checks and imports
* Ensure that all consent data being entered into the CRM is accurate and conforms to GDPR guidelines
* To complete the reconciliation of online payment platforms and importing donor data and payments
* To process and monitor income from a range of online payment platforms, including Online Express, the Charity lottery and Facebook.
* To be at the forefront of producing new ways to develop the department's existing systems and processes to make them more efficient
* To provide day-to-day fundraising administration support to the team, including processing daily gifts, coding them accurately, exporting to Raiser's Edge and thanking as appropriate
* To work with the Finance department to process the weekly banking and input donations from various income streams onto the CRM in a timely manner
* To ensure the highest levels of donor care are upheld in order to maintain supporter loyalty
Knowledge & Experience
* 2+ years' experience of using Raiser's Edge and Raisers Edge NXT within a Fundraising or a charity database team role
* Demonstrable experience in effective running of the donation process, including gift aid data entry, outgoing receipts and letters.
* Demonstrable experience of running queries and reports
* Working knowledge of Gift Aid
* Experience of undertaking administrative tasks
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
* Experience of working for a charity or not-for-profit organisation
If this role is of interest please get in touch ASAP