Up to £13 per hour
almost 3 years ago
Fundraising Database Assistant - Temporary
Our client a leading heath charity are seeking some temporary support in the database fundraising team - this role is for immediate start
The purpose of this role is to support the Fundraising Database Support team in maintaining and updating the Fundraising CRM by carrying out data import, checking, cleaning and maintenance tasks, and thereby to contribute to the development of excellent relationships with the members and supporters.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- To clean and import to the database regular and ad hoc financial and non-financial data files from a variety of sources, including online registrations and internal and external data files. To ensure that all data is thoroughly prepared and checked pre- and post-import with a high level of accuracy and in agreed timescales.
- To run post-import reports and reconcile against original data to check accuracy of processed income.
- To process Data Imports such as Direct Debits, Standing Orders and Just Giving statements within agreed timescales, following correct procedures to ensure all payments are coded correctly, and to provide information to other teams to allow full and prompt answering of internal and external enquiries.
- To create or update database records as necessary to carry out tasks accurately and within set quality standards
- To carry out any additional tasks which may arise and which are appropriate to the authority and responsibilities of this post and as directed by the line manager.
Education and qualifications
- Numerate and literate, with a good standard of education preferably to degree standard
Skills and Experience
- Experience of using MS Excel and Outlook in a work environment
- Experience of data processing and maintenance using a database system such as Raisers Edge, Care, ThankQ
- Ability to work methodically with a good attention to detail.
- Efficient prioritisation and time management.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team, without close supervision
Fundraising Database Assistant
Temporary ASAP start
Tower Hill - London
Ref - 64463PMR