City of London, London
Up to £24076 per annum + Flexible
8 months ago
Our client, a recognised mental health charity, has a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced charity professional that has some experience supporting a fundraising team with general admin and CRM/Data support. This is a permanent role, that also offers great flexible working including options to work from home if you like.
The key responsibilities of this Fundraising Database Assistant opportunity:
- Process Direct Debits, Standing Orders and Just Giving statements
- Create or update database records and fulfil user requests for database additions
- Clean and import to the database regularly
- Work with internal and external data files
- Run post-import reports and reconcile against original data
- Fulfil user requests for database additions and amendments
You will need to clearly show experience of working in a similar data support role for a fundraising directorate. As well as demonstrate experience of data processing and maintenance using a database/CRM system. You will be proficient in MS Excel and Outlook in a work environment. Have the ability to communicate data- and database-related issues. Having a basic grasp of Data Protection legislation and its applications would be ideal.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72218DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.