City of London, London
£0.00 - £14.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Cause: Homeless Charity
Role: Fundraising Database Assistant
Employment Type: Temporary 6-8 weeks
Working hours: 37.5pw
Short description of role:
By recording, banking and acknowledging donations and accurately inputting data and donations onto Raisers Edge, the Fundraising Database Assistant exercises a key role in the fundraising team. You will ensure that the database is kept up to date and clean at all times to support the delivery of fundraising activity from individuals, groups and associations.
You will be the point of contact for supporter queries so you will have a good telephone manner and ability to put people at ease. You will have experience and knowledge of entering personal and financial data with a high degree of accuracy.
What we are looking for from you - Person Specification
- Enthusiastic, proactive and keen to learn
- Experience of working with financial, supporter and/or customer data accurately processing it using a high attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fundraising, sales and/or customer care environment.
- A confident telephone manner
- A good communicator that can work closely with Individual Giving, the wider Fundraising and Finance teams to meet deadlines.
- Able to produce written correspondence to high quality standards
- The ability to think on your feet to and find creative solutions to challenges
- Knowledge and understanding of the implications of data protection legislation