£12.64 per hour + holiday pay
10 months ago
Temporary Fundraising Database Administrator
You will be responsible for providing support to the Fundraising & Marketing team. You will be providing database support to a small and very motivated team made up of six staff members working across Individual Giving, Trust & Foundations, Corporate and Major Donor fundraising. This post will be line managed by the Individual Giving Manager. Ideally you will have experience with Raiser's Edge although the client will be flexible for candidates that demonstrate strong experience with other databases in an income processing capacity.
The post holder will be responsible for income processing on Raiser's Edge (RE) including:
- Incoming post: recording cash income, sorting postal returns and recording on RE
- Inputting all cash & cheque donations into batches on RE
- Inputting new direct debits (DD)
- Inputting gift aid declarations onto RE and filling declarations for scanning
- Processing credit card donations through our online banking portal
- Inputting donations that come through our website, one off and DD's
- Recording donor contact preferences in line with IOF regulation and data protection requirements.
Undertake other responsibilities not outlined above which are commensurate with a role of this nature and which have been discussed and agreed with the line manager.
- Proficient in donation processing on Raisers Edge
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Competence in handling cash
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills with a good eye for detail
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Flexible and able to plan a variable workload
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Well organised and calm under pressure