North London, London
£15.00 - £17.00 per hour + + holiday pay
about 1 month ago
A leading female focused charity with offices based in North London are currently seeking a Fundraising Coordinator (Grant and report writer) to come in and hit the ground running within this capacity for an approximately 6-8-week period.
If you are immediately available and keen to for fill a highly valuable and key Grant and Report writing Fundraising role on a short term basis and can complete the following duties with good ease and great accuracy then please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your latest CV:
* Lead and support high-quality end-to-end proposal development and bid process activities, ensuring the propositions submitted are deliverable, measurable, and accurately costed.
* Lead writing for grant applications and proposals, letters of intent, briefs, acknowledgments, reports, presentations and other communications for submission to donors and other potential funding sources. Ensure reports are produced to agreed timelines and that issues are effectively managed.
* Track reporting requirements and all other relevant deadlines related to grant funding, leading the development and ensuring timely submission of all such requirements.
* Register new business development opportunities and monitor, note, and report on submission outcomes using reporting and analytics tools.
* Collaborate with all internal teams on the development of engaging and informative content, ensuring consistent tone, voice, perspective and alignment with brand guidelines and standards.
* Share key donor feedback data across the organisation to support stronger proposal and concept note development.
* Create and maintain a proposal library, to include previous submissions and proposals.
* To ensure data held on partners is compliant with data protection and other legal and regulatory frameworks. To identify risks and develop mitigating actions to ensure the organisation remains compliant in a rapidly changing environment.
* Proactively support the Head of Membership and Regional Support to develop and foster a positive organisational culture demonstrated through the charity's core values and behaviours and work collaboratively with volunteers and colleagues.
In return for your smart and effective work this charity offers a brilliant working environment, the chance to further hone and refine your skill set and also obtain a good hourly rate with good flexible working options as well.