City of London
OS Perm Team
about 2 years ago
Our client is a high profile and well respected national charity, they are currently recruiting an experienced Fundraising Compliance Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity in role that offers you both strategic input and autonomy within a supportive and progressive working culture.
You will be responsible for developing awareness, best practice and culture to ensure their fundraising teams take responsibility for compliance of their activities.
Main duties include:
- Lead on development and delivery of the strategy for managing risk and compliance.
- Responsibility for Gift Aid compliance.
- Responsibility for ensuring Fundraising policies, practice and procedures comply with the organisation?s data protection policy and statutory regulation
- Accountable for the delivery of business systems, procedures and processes to enable delivery of the compliance strategy.
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of managing compliance
- Excellent understanding of legislation around data protection, document management and marketing activities.
- Excellent understanding of Gift Aid legislation and practice, with the ability to operationalise this across diverse fundraising teams
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment in the not-for-profit sector.
Please forward your CV and we can email you the Job Discription, charity details and an opportunity to answer any of your questions.