Up to £29820 per annum
25 days ago
We are working with a well-known health charity to recruit a Fundraising Compliance Manager, as the Compliance Manager you will provide advice and guidance to all staff that have regulatory compliance responsibility across fundraising.
Main duties for the Fundraising Compliance Manager:
* Manage and ensure information is up to date with current legislation and regulation across fundraising activities
* Own and maintain a compliance log to inform senior managers of any action that is required
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure systems and controls are in place for the processing of Data Imports to ensure compliance around Gift Aid and Data Protection
* Act as a central information point in the organisation for Gift Aid, to be responsible for holding and distributing accurate and up to date guidelines that are compliant with HMRC.
* Deliver training to all staff
* Provide regular reports and status updates to SMT
Essential criteria for the Fundraising Compliance Manager:
* Experience of ensuring compliance to best practice regulations and legislation, preferably in a fundraising or marketing environment
* Experience and good level of understanding of Customer Relationship management databases, including data import processes
* Experience of business process review and/or audit
* Ability to deliver training to small and large groups
* In depth knowledge of Gift Aid legislation and best practice
* In depth knowledge of GDPR legislation and operational experience of implementation
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
To apply for this the Fundraising Compliance Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 67514CH all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.