£31000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A small, independent charity focused on helping people with neurological conditions is currently looking for a Fundraising Co-ordinator to assist on their Special Events, Corporate Partnerships and Legacy Fundraising programmes. This role can be for either 4 or 5 days per week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and marketing the charity's existing annual programme of special events.
- Identifying and organising new special events in order to attract new supporters
- Managing existing corporate relationships ensuring that income targets are met
- Identifying and developing partnerships with local companies, expanding upon existing corporate support, sponsorship, gifts in kind and charity of the year programmes.
- Raising the profile of legacy giving, ensuring that the Charity's legacy marketing plans are relevant and appropriate (N.B. this is a minor aspect to the role)
If you have 18 months' or more fundraising experience and would be interested in working in a position that combines the above income streams, helping to grow the income of the department over a fixed period, or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.