£11.76 - 11.76 per hour
OS Temp Team
over 1 year ago
Fundraising Campaigns Assistant - Temporary 3-5 days per week
The primary role of the Campaigns Assistant is to provide additional administrative support to the campaigns team. This includes updating reports for specific campaigns, recording invoices, updating legacy donation records on the database and assisting with the day to day coordination of the thanking processes which includes briefing agencies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to the campaigns team
- Adding information from legacy files to a database, scanning all correspondence/documents in each file and attaching this to the correct donor record.
- Downloading reports from the Contact Manager database and recording campaign results across various campaigns
- Record expenditure against each campaign to establish ROI (return on investment) calculations
- Briefing the fulfilment agency ahead of campaigns and handling the day to day queries relating to thanking donors
- Providing support to the Supporter Recruitment Office to administer face to face fundraising and payroll giving
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with databases (Excel in particular)
- Ability to remain motivated when completing repetitive administrative tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven experience of maintaining effective administrative systems and procedures
- Confident and proven ability to work independently and within a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling
Fundraising Campaigns Assistant
Temporary 3-5 days per week
£11.76ph + holiday
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.