Up to £21.74 per hour
5 months ago
Our client a well-known education charity who are seeking a Campaign Project Manager to join their team. This is a 4 month temporary role to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will work within the Communications team and will report to the Director of Communications and Development, your role will be to develop and launch a large fundraising and engagement campaign.
You will have ownership of the project, ensuring that it is kept to timescales and any issues are sorted in a timely manner. You will work closely with a number of internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure the campaign is successful.
Your responsibilities will include
- Managing the overall project and meeting deadlines.
- Ensure the project stays on budget and schedule.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with internal teams, to ensure they are allocating sufficient time and resources to the campaign.
- Run project meetings.
- Ensuring senior management are kept up to date with the progress of the project.
The skills required include
- 5 years project management experience.
- Experience of managing large budgets.
- Experience of delivering large campaigns.
- Awareness of current trends in fundraising campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Organised, with the ability to think on your feet.