City of London, London
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a maritime charity, has a unique opportunity for someone who has worked with Raisers Edge CRM while providing admin support to a fundraising team. It also offers free development in the area of legacy (a chance to accrue that experience if you don't have it already). This is a full time permanent opportunity based in central london with great benefits including flexible working.
Some of the things you will be doing in this Fundraising Assistant role:
- Provide administrative and logistical support on campaigns, meetings plus events
- Respond to incoming calls and forward to applicable team member
- Inputting and updating supporter's records in Raisers Edge
- Batch, bank and thank donations received from appeals or campaigns
- Processing of donations and draw attention for special responses
- Report work and general administration on systems
With your working knowledge of the Raiser's Edge database you will already be a candidate of interest. Demonstrating your experience providing similar support in a fundraising department will make you ideal for this role. Being a good team player with strong communication and organisational skills will help give you the confidence to excel in this job.
To apply for this Fundraising Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71047DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.