Up to £8.75 per hour + Holiday Pay
about 2 years ago
Our client, a high profile Children's Charity, are looking for a Fundraising Assistant to support two regional fundraising teams and their Christmas appeal. This is a temporary role for 2 months working at their Regional office in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading charity and tasks will include:
- Answering the phone and monitoring the appeals inboxes, responding to and dealing with any queries that come in.
- Creating and providing materials within Publisher in line with the brand to their Branch & District network, lone supporters, corporate partners etc...
- Dealing with any cash and cheques that come into the office, counting money, following set procedures for banking and thanking donors/supporters.
- Keeping our supporter database, Raisers Edge, up to date and supporting any fundraisers with this.
- Liaising with volunteers directly on a variety of queries such as the return of materials etc.
- Any other tasks necessary to support two regional fundraising teams and their Christmas appeal including general admin support
Please apply today!