Up to £21905 per annum + + competitive holiday + pension
about 1 month ago
About the role
An international development charity is hiring for a Fundraising Assistant to provide administrative support to the Fundraising team and assist with the communications and engagement of the charity's supporters. This is a full-time 6-month contract with a flexible hybrid working arrangement of 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
As the Fundraising Assistant, you will support the Fundraising team to organise donor events, conduct due diligence research for new high value and corporate donors, maintain accurate donor database records in line with data protection laws and charity policy, and provide other administrative support as required for all campaigns and appeals.
You will also assist the team with communications, and this will involve the development of monthly mailings for donors and prospects, quarterly updates for trusts, foundations, and corporate partners, writing 6-monthly grant applications with support from the Fundraising Manager, updating the donor website pages, as well as acting as the initial point of contact for donors on the phone and responding to email enquiries, ensuring high standards of support care are maintained.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of supporting with fundraising events
* Experience of using customer databases
* Experience of working in a fundraising or administrative environment
* Experience managing a central team inbox on a daily basis
* Experience of using mail merges or organising mass mailings
* Experience of maintaining donor files in line with procedures, legal, GDPR obligations and best practice
* Ability to communicate in an engaging and professional style verbally and in writing
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel
* A team player who enjoys being a part of a team and collaborative working
* Helpful, approachable and supportive
If this sounds like the role for you and you would love to join an international charity tackling poverty and the effects of climate change, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.