Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £13.0 per hour
12 months ago
Fundraising and Marketing Events Assistant
Location: West Sussex and/or home working may be considered
Temporary/Part time: 25 hours per week for 4 month contract
£13 per hour
TPP are pleased to be working with a brilliant social care charity who are looking for a Fundraising and Marketing Events Assistant to join their buzzing and growing team, it's an exciting time to join! You will be looking after a number of events, growing income and participants in the process.
- To help plan, administer and deliver a number of fundraising and marketing events including the exciting new Run Gatwick event. This includes planning, marketing, stewarding and recruiting participants. Dealing with budgets and event logistics too.
- To be responsible for the day to day engagement with event participants and volunteers.
- Develop the supporter journey for participants, motivating and rewarding them to ensure they enjoy themselves and continue their support after the event(s).
- Handle events fundraising enquiries on the phone or by email.
- Attend events in support of the charity, potentially delivering presentations when needed.
- Promote events by working with the Communications and Marketing team including using all available social media channels.
- Keep database records up to date.
- Assist the Carer Communications Manager, Chief Executive and members of the Leadership and Team Leaders and Central Services Staff as requested.
Skills and experience needed:
- Knowledge and experience within community and / or events fundraising.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Impeccable organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as presentation skills.
- Experience of producing highly engaging promotional material via social media, web and print in a professional capacity is essential.
- Experience providing supporter care and delivering projects within timescale and budget.
- Understanding of charity databases, rules and regulations.
- Enthusiastic and a team player.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role or would like further information, please call Patrick on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are advised to apply asap as interviews will take place on a rolling basis.