£25000 - £27000 per annum
over 3 years ago
This small, mental health charity is recruiting for a Fundraising and Communications Officer, you will be responsible for developing individual and community fundraising.
This is a role that will offer you a flexible working environment and a high level of autonomy, you will work within a small but friendly team.
Key tasks include:
- Responding to fundraising enquiries and providing support and encouragement for donors
- Identifying and developing challenge events to generate income
- Raising awareness and securing support from community and corporate supporters
- Utilising digital and traditional channels to raise funds and awareness of the charity
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of building and managing relationships with supporters across a variety of income streams
- Experience of supporter marketing
- Strong communication skills, oral and excellent written skills
Closing Date: 10th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
How does your salary survey compare with other fundraising professionals? Take our fundraising salary survey to find out now!