City of London, London
£27000 - £29700 per annum + pro rata
over 1 year ago
A small leading charity offering key legal advice based in the city of London are currently seeking a Fundraising and Communications Officer on a part time basis (21 hours a week) within a permanent capacity to support the Head of Fundraising & Communications to promote the work of this valuable charity to existing and potential trust, foundation and major donor funders, with a view to meeting annual fundraising targets.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
* To research and identify trusts, foundations and major donors likely to be interested in the work of the charity
* To maintain existing, and develop new, relationships with trusts, foundations and major donors
* To respond to enquiries from trusts, foundations and major donors via the telephone, letter, email or in person
* To ensure that funding applications are well researched, written, submitted and timely
* To work with colleagues to help produce compelling case studies and to compile reports
* To prepare and deliver funder reports to a high standard and on time
* To accurately document and record all key activities and service-user statistics in electronic and paper form, in a regular and timely manner
* To assist with pitching appropriate appeals on online giving platforms (JustGiving, GlobalGiving, Virgin Money Giving)
* To assist with identifying content for the charity's e-newsletter, and with researching and posting appropriate material to the charity's social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and website
* To help organise, promote and attend key events organised by the charity where required
* To help interview, induct and supervise Fundraising & Communications volunteers
In return for your effective and vital work this charity offers a good team focused working environment, the chance to learn, develop and grow and equally a good salary and benefits package.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you and you are keen to explore this opportunity further please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your most up to date CV along with the best contact number for you.