£30,111 - 31,390 per year
over 3 years ago
A homelessness charity based in the City, London, are seeking an experienced Fundraising Data Analyst to join their Data Management and Insight function. Predominantly, the role will focus on delivering insight, reporting and analysis to provide guidance to ultimately improve fundraising and campaigning activities.
Main duties for Fundraising Data Analyst:
- Conduct in-depth analytic reviews and reports
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure robust forecasts are developed
- Develop predictive models using statistical analysis techniques that improve external organisational activities
- Refresh lifetime value models and produce insights on changing trends in supporter value
- Monitor KPI dashboards in order to provide insight to forecast variances
Essential criteria for the Fundraising Data Analyst:
- Experience delivering statistical analysis and insights within a charity fundraising environment
- Experience manipulating large data sets (100k+ active supporters), using platforms such as FastStats, SPSS or SAS
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting complex statistical findings to a non-technical audience
- Ability to think innovatively and laterally
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
To apply for this Fundraising Data Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52811CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.