Up to £12.69 per hour
11 months ago
Temporary Fundraising Administrator
Our client a large well known homeless charity is seeking some temporary support for approximately 3-4 months to start ASAP, the role is a support function post requiring great attention to detail.
- The role will involve reviewing approx. 20,000 electronic scans. The following will need to be carried out for each:
- Checking for name and address details present.
- Checking that Gift Aid declaration has been ticked.
- Redacting any bank information details (training provided).
- Where necessary and possible renaming the file with the ID Number found on the scan.
- Where the above is not possible, consulting the fundraising database to find the ID Number and renaming the file.
- Saving the files in an agreed area.
Skills required: Good administration and computer literacy skills, experience in using databases and the ability to maintain attention to detail.
Role: Fundraising Administrator
Location: Tower Hill
Employment Type: Temporary 3-4 months
Start Date : ASAP (you must be immediately available to apply)
Working hours: Full-time