Up to £13.19 per hour
5 months ago
4 weeks +
Fundraising Administrator - Temporary
Our client a leading children's charity are seeking some temporary support at a busy time, successful candidates will have previous experience working in a non-profit organisation, ideally supporting a fundraising team.
The post holder will be an integral part of the community team providing administrative support to staff and to third-party fundraisers across the community team. S/he will play in integral part in ensuring our donor stewardship journey is maximized through the effective and efficient management of supporter registration, donations and enquiries using the charity database.
The role would suit a highly organised individual with strong attention to detail and can work effectively as part of a busy team. The role requires someone able to manage a varied workload and multiple competing priorities with skill.
- Experience in donor care or customer service
- Significant experience in general office administration
- English/ Maths GCSE Level or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in a fundraising environment
- Experience of working with databases (especially Salesforce)
Cause: Children's Charity
Role: Fundraising Administrator
Location: London - Fitzrovia
Employment Type: Temporary - ASAP start, 4 weeks +
Working hours: 35pw