Up to £12.91 per hour + Holiday Pay
4 months ago
My client, a high profile children's charity, are looking for a fundraising administrator to join the Community Events team to provide dedicated administrative support in a varied role. You will play an integral role in ensuring our donor stewardship journey is maximized through the effective and efficient management of supporter registration, donations and enquiries using the charity database.
The role would suit a highly organised individual with strong attention to detail and can work effectively as part of a busy team. The role requires someone able to manage a varied workload and multiple competing priorities with skill.
- To enable the Community Fundraising team to operate effectively by providing efficient and accurate administrative support. Working alongside two Fundraising Administrators to ensure the efficient running of administrative processes across the team and the wider charity.
- Manage registration of third party fundraisers and collection boxes via website, phone and email ensuring that the database is kept up to date.
- To manage the administration of third party fundraising websites specifically JustGiving, VirginMoneyGiving and BTMydonate.
- Assist with financial coding and reporting as needed
- Assist with producing and sending daily donation acknowledgment letters
- Process orders for fundraising materials for third party fundraisers through our fulfilment house.
- To undertake other appropriate tasks as directed by line manager or more senior management.