Up to £12.82 per hour
about 1 year ago
Fundraising Assistant - Temporary
We are looking for a proactive and engaging Fundraising Assistant to support the Community Fundraising team. The additional support is required due to increased activity from Christmas trading and the launch of a new challenge event.
You will have experience working in a busy fundraising environment and excellent attention to detail. Dealing directly with supporters and volunteers, the role requires an effective communicator to drive supporter satisfaction.
You will be part of a team of 11 fundraisers working towards a £5m fundraising target. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to gain more experience in community and events fundraising.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Answering supporter enquiries via phone and email
- Thanking and stewarding supporters
- Processing donations
- Recording information on the supporter database
- Supervising volunteers to fulfil Christmas orders
- Managing stock levels of Christmas products and stationery
- Opening and logging post
- Supporting the Community Fundraising team with other tasks as required
- Ensuring that all information relating to supporters is produced and stored in line with General Data Protection Regulation and best practice
Role: Fundraising Assistant
Employment Type: Temporary 6-8 weeks
Working hours: 37.5pw