£34000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata
over 1 year ago
TPP have partnered with a fantastic, forward thinking school in north London who are looking for a fundraiser. This is a varied role, generating income from trusts, corporates and major donors. This is a standalone role and therefore you will be setting your own strategy. There is flexibility for this role to be term time only with 30 days holiday pro rata plus bank holidays.
This is a 2 year fixed term 0.5 contract
The main responsibilities of this role:
* Generate income from lettings, trusts, major donors and corporates
* Add fundraising events to the school calendar
* Set fundraising and marketing strategy.
* Establish performance indicators and ROI
* Working with the school board, trustees, senior members of staff and parents to formulate strategy.
The school will consider applications where there is a proven track record of successful fundraising from any income stream.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.