£22k - 26k per year
almost 3 years ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced fundraiser to work as part of the Corporate and Community team, and an Exeter based charity. If you are ambitious, energetic and a proven track record with in fundraising and looking for a new challenge, this could be your next exciting opportunity.
- British Sign Language Level 2 or a commitment to achieve this
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan and meet and exceed targets and deadlines
- Experience of running/ working on community campaigns and appeals
- A strong team player and the ability to build relationships and trust within the local community
- Highly numerate
- Ability to write concise papers and reports
Closing date 23rd February 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Sally Smith on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.